Vivino is the World’s Largest Wine Discovery Community
With 23 million users, world’s largest wine library with 10 million wines, 300,000 wines scanned daily on average, 250 million wine labels scanned to date and 209,000 wineries featured, Vivino is the world’s largest wine community and most downloaded wine app, making wine discovery fun, accessible, and easy to understand for wine drinkers of every level. Vivino Wine Scanner has the “Top Developer” and “Editor’s Choice” badges on Google Play Store.
How Vivino Works
With Vivino Wine Scanner, you can take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine and see wine ratings, reviews, average price, tasting notes and food pairings instantly and you can add your own reviews and ratings after you taste them. Vivino makes you easily to track of wines you like and discover new recommendations.
Vivino introduces Vivino Market on April in 2017 that makes wine buying easily, you can buy wine directly from your phone via thousands of online merchant sites or through the Vivino app directly. You can also save the bottles you purchase so you always know what’s in your cellar.
As JancisRobinson.com reviewed, “Once again, Vivino reigns supreme. Their label-recognition algorithm is by far the best on the market.” Definitely, Vivino takes the guesswork out of wine so that wine drinkers everywhere never have to drink a bad wine again.
Key Features of Vivino
• Crowdsourced Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine right at the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels to instantly view ratings, region, price and food pairings all on one page
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Conveniently buy wine directly from your phone via thousands of online merchant sites or through the Vivino app directly
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your scanned and rated wines to determine your personal taste profile, discover new wines and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community
• Vivino Premium: Unlock exclusive features such as custom-tailored wine buying guides, up-to-date wine prices and expert reviews
Vivino was founded by Theis Sondergaard and Heini Zachariassen in 2009, and raised $36.3M in 4 Rounds from 6 Investors such as SCP Neptune International which is the family office investment vehicle of wine industry icon Christophe Navarre, Balderton Capital, Creandum, SEED Capital and Iconical. Now Vivino has a team of 80 in the USA, Denmark, Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, India, Ukraine and Spain.