Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business.
Let’s talk about Slack history
Slack Technologies originally is Tiny Speck. Glith was developed under the leadership of Stewart Butterfield, a browser-based massively multiplayer online game in which players must learn how to find and grow resources, identify and build community. But because of difficult financial circumstances at the time, he and his colleagues at Ludicorp instead focused on a side-project which later became Flickr. later, Glith was closed. In 2009, Butterfield founded Tiny Speck with the aim of creating a social game. After the closure of Glitch, the company launched the Slack real-time collaboration app and platform.
What kind of adwards Slack win?
* In 2016, Slack was ranked #1 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list
* Slack was recognized as the best startup of the year at the 10th Crunchies Awards, organized by TechCrunch
How about Slack’s Feature?
* All your team’s message,files,and service in one place
With Slack, not just your messages, but all your files, images, PDFs, documents, and spreadsheets can be dropped right into Slack and shared with anyone you want.
* deep search allows you to find what you really need
Slack also indexes the content of every file so you can search within PDFs, Word documents, Google docs, and more. You can preview images and read documents anywhere. If you really want it, just use search box at your fingertip.
* Stay connected with message and notification sync across devices
Slack provides mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone (beta). Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go. You will not lose some inportant messages. Trust me!
* Connect Slack with tools you already use
You can integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more. So you can avoid all that constant switching between apps .
* Sending DM
Direct messages allow users to send private messages to a specific user rather than a group of people.
How can Slack help teams?
Slack collected thousands of survey responses.
* 62.4% said Slack made finding information easier for them.
* 79.0% said Slack has improved the culture of their team.
* 88.6% said Slack help them feel more connected to their team.
* 86.9% said Slack help them enjoy a simpler, more pleasant, and more productive work life.
Do you want to know funding about Slack?
* The company originally raised nearly $43 million in April 2014.
* The company raised $120 million in venture capital in October 2014.
* The company signed a deal with investors to raise up to $160 million in March 2015.
* The company raised another $160 million in April 2015.
* The company announced that it had raised an additional $200 million in funding in April 2016.
Maybe it is the first time for you to hear about Slack, but it is really very popular all over the world. You may ask what Slack is, all right, Slack brings all your communication together in one place. Namely, it’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
App Store download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slack/id803453959?mt=12
Google Play download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Slack&hl=zh